Friday, August 31, 2012

I said I'm proud, to be, a CSU RAM!



This weekend is a very special weekend in the good ole US of A. It's Labor Day weekend, which is a 3 day weekend marking the end of summer and the beginning of fall. It's also a very important day for me and my fellow Colorado State University alumni: the Rocky Mountain Showdown. This is an epic game between CSU and our rivals, the University of Colorado Buffaloes, that takes place every Labor Day weekend. In the 5 years I attended CSU we only won 2 games, and our record is not anything to brag about. But that's not the point. I loved going to CSU games so much in college, even though we weren't very good. It wasn't about the victory, it was about the tailgating and the team spirit. And CSU Rams have a lot of spirit! Football games are actually one of the things I miss most about college, and when I think back to that time in my life I have so many memories, hazy and clear.



 





1. sophomore year, i don't know why i thought that vest was a good idea
2. sophomore year with sonny lubick mask (they were so creepy)
3. senior year roomies
4. junior year
5. senior year sorority pose
6. senior year, typical j and b pic
7. super senior year




Good luck this weekend Rammies, beat the buffs!!!









No comments: