Monday, September 3, 2012

weekend + Ciutadella

I was feeling a bit under the weather towards the end of last week and this weekend which was incredibly inconvenient since it was the last weekend of summer! But I managed to rally and went out on Saturday night for drinks and then did a little fall cleaning yesterday. AND the Rams pulled out a WIN on Saturday! I start classes this week and as much as I've enjoyed having a summer vacay, I am looking forward to getting back on a schedule and making some moolah in the bank.

Back to more Menorca... one day while I was there I took a horrible 1 hour bus ride to the other side of the island to visit Ciutadella. It's one of the two main cities and has a gorgeous port with some amazing yachts. It was a really cute town with tons of cafes and restaurants, but it was also incredibly touristy, which is something I tried to avoid on my trip to Menorca. I had breakfast and spent a few hours walking around and then headed back to the beach!


church



city hall

No comments: