Wednesday, September 26, 2012

dear Madrid...

We need to talk. This morning was NOT acceptable. The first day of fall, which also means the last day of summer, was only 4 days ago! I do not want to wake up to this news for at least 1 more month:


That is just too.much.rain. It's fine if you want to rain at night, but please be done by 7:30am. Because you really messed up my morning. I didn't know you were planning on raining, so my perfectly timed morning routine was totally thrown off when I had to search for my tights, boots, and umbrella. Because of you I couldn't eat breakfast! And then let's talk about the metro... I was so frazzled from stomping through puddles, trying to not to stab people with my umbrella, and trying not to fall on the slippery floor that I got on the metro going the wrong way! AND I didn't notice for 3 stops. So, I was late for my 10am class, which made me late for my 11:30am class too. Not to mention when I got out of my 11:30am class I was a sweaty mess because you decided to become sunny. All I'm asking for is a month or so of fall, no rain please. I put with you all summer. Yes, I complained about the heat, but this rain just makes me mad! It's so unthoughtful of you. So please, just do me this favor.

besos,
Jessica

9am                                                           4pm


1 comment:

Nicole Marie said...

seriously!!! i looked ridiculous walking home in the sunshine in rainboots!