Tuesday, September 18, 2012

the many faces of b spears

I have to admit something. I love Britney Spears. Love her music, love her craziness, just love her. I watched the X Factor premier over the weekend and sweetie makes the most redic faces!! I freaking love it. Here's a few faves, these are sure to make anyone's Tuesday better. And I'll probably watch the entire season of X Factor just to watch her.




But let's not even kid ourselves, she's hot. Always will be. And she's real. I make faces like that all the time, there just aren't cameras to catch it. 


And in other news there was a metro strike yesterday, which meant I had to add about 45 minutes onto my 20 minutes commute. And then I had to wait through two trains because they were so full no one else could get on. And when I finally arrived to my 8am class the student never showed up. BUT, I got to see this beautiful sunrise, so I really can't complain.



Happy Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

it took me 2 1/2 hours to get home yesterday because of the strike!

Taylor said...

oh the public transportation strikes of europe! yikes. that is a pretty picture, though!
:)
found you via nicole! so so cool that you live and teach in madrid!
anticipationblog.blogspot.com