Friday, August 17, 2012

Hasta luego Madrid!

In about 5 hours I will be on a plane bound for Menorca! I'm taking myself on a beach vaca and I couldn't be more excited. Menorca is a small island off the west coast of Spain. It's part of the Balearic Islands (the most well-known island being Ibiza). Menorca is not a party island, but is described as being the least overrun and most tranquil of the Balearics. The northern part of the island is hilly with a rocky, natural coastline, while the southern part is flat and one big chain of sandy beaches. I will be there for 5 blissful days and plan on doing nothing more than laying on the beach and reading. I'm also not bringing my laptop so I won't be posting while I'm gone, you'll have to wait til next week for photos. Here's a few photos I got online, just to give you all an idea :)

hotel pool and the mediterranean





1 comment:

Cara said...

have a great time!!! i can't wait to see pictures. i'm still so incredibly jealous.