Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My thoughts on the Olympics

First and foremost, I am a winter games kind of girl. Snowboarding, skiing, bobsled, figure skating... so much more my style. But my roommate is obsessed with the Olympics, so I've been watching a lot of it with her. I'm not hating on the summer games, there just aren't as many events that I enjoy watching. Oh and I am not of a fan of the logo or the font that was chosen for this year... what were they thinking? That being said, I love gymnastics, swimming, some of the running, and this year I really got into synchronized swimming! I think that takes a lot of talent, hard work, and practice. And Spain won a silver. There have been a lot of emotional moments though, and I love seeing everyone come together and represent their countries. I'm not going to pretend that I know all the athletes' names or the medal count, but I've enjoyed watching and it gets me really excited for the next winter games!

can't wait!! via

No comments: