Thursday, August 9, 2012

Time flies

I can't believe it's already August. And I can't believe I've been in Spain for 7 months. I love feeling like I really live here now, and not like I'm just visiting. I'm still hoping that I can stay til January to make it a solid year abroad, but lately I've been missing everything about the states. BUT, my Spanish speaking abilities still have a loooooong way to go. Madrid is in a bit of a funk right now, with the influx of tourists and all the locals out on holidays but I am eagerly awaiting the beginning of fall! I can't wait for cooler nights and the crisp air. I snapped these photos a few days ago in Plaza de EspaƱa, near my apartment. Even in the almost unbearable heat, I could still walk through the streets for hours.





           



2 comments:

Cara said...

love these pics!

Taryn said...

oooh wow those last pics of the mural!! love those