Friday, August 10, 2012

This week

Lately I've been in a funk. Maybe it's the heat, maybe it's the boredom, but for whatever reason I've been a hermit lately. The other night I was desperately in need of a girly night, so I got some wine, ice cream, and a chick flick! I watched "The Lucky One" and it was unfortunately underwhelming. I read the book and loved it, like loved it so much I teared up reading it in the break room at work, and was so excited to see the movie! It followed the book really well, but was just boring. The best part was getting to watch Zac Efron for 2 hours.

yum

I'm also trying to take advantage of all my free time and give this little bloggy blog a facelift. Please bear with me, because I'm teaching myself! If anyone knows of any good websites that offer free templates and tutorials, I'd love to hear them!

Happy Friday everyone, have a good weekend!

No comments: