Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My day in Sevilla

Sevilla is one of the cities I'm considering living in, so after spending 5 days in Malaga (the other city I'm considering), it was only fair to give Sevilla some love as well. It's an amazing city that doesn't feel too big and doesn't feel too small and has TONS of history.

I started my day out by walking around the Cathedral (said to the burial site of Christopher Columbus), which is the third largest church in the world.



Next I made my down to the Parque de Maria Luisa. It was beautiful and full of walkers and joggers and horse drawn carriages.




After the park I found myself in the Plaza de EspaƱa. 







And then after all that walking it was time for lunch! I'm obviously a fan of any place that encourages having a glass of wine with lunch :)

i'm not really sure what type of  seafood was in this... but it was delicious

And then I finished out the day strolling around. 




I apologize for the quality of the last two, I took them on my iPhone. 

There you have it, Sevilla in a few pictures. Should it be my home? Remember, Malaga is on the coast ;)

2 comments:

Jennifer Rowan said...

You're photos from Sevilla are amazing!

Taryn said...

SO pretty! but i still vote for malaga :) BEACHES