Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The best friends that anyone could have...

So many of you have told me how great my pictures are, but sadly, I can't take all the credit. Yes, I am becoming quite the photographer (haha), but these pictures wouldn't have been possible with out these lovely ladies...

New Years Eve 2010

That's right. Before I left they gave me an incredible camera as a going away gift. It was the most thoughtful gift, and I still can't believe they got it for me.

One of the hardest things about being away is how much I miss my friends back home. I see groups of girls out for lunch or shopping, and it always makes me think of the fun times we've had.

family photo in Tahoe

Twilight

Memorial Day Weekend 2011

wine tasting before Mal's wedding, summer 2010

2nd annual Bucker Christmas Party

I also miss my Colorado girls every day. I hate being so far away, but love every second I get to see you all.

my graduation weekend in Fort Collins

trip to Chicago to visit Jessie, March 2011

dinner before I left for Spain with my CO girls

Katie's wedding in Denver, October 2011


GO RAMS!

senior class pub crawl

It's simple, really. I have the best friends a girl could ask for. Miss you all!!!

ps- I apologize for the poor quality of a lot of these photos. They obviously weren't taken with my new camera :)

No comments: