Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My first blog post

I meant to post my first blog post on the 1st but well, I put it off. So here it is! Most of you reading this blog know why I created it, but for those who don't, here's a brief summary:

In August I quit my job, had to come home to Montana for some family matters, and had a lot of time on my hands for self-reflection. I think I've lived a great and fulfilling life so far, but my biggest regret to date is that I didn't study abroad in college. I realized that life is too short to put off your dreams, and I'm too young to be living in fear of failure, so here I am, 5 days away from boarding my one-way flight to Spain. If things go according to plan I'll be teaching English for 6-12 months by the Mediterranean, and if they don't, then I'll make a lifetime of memories traveling around Europe until I run out of money. I can't wait to share all my experiences and pictures with everyone at home... I'll miss you all so much already!

xo- Jessica

via



3 comments:

Taryn said...

I'm so proud of you J$$!! And EXCITED to see & read about everything you do!!

Cara said...

I'm proud of you too!! I know you will have an amazing time and you will find what you are looking for. Be safe and take lots of pictures and check your email a lot!! Xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I just happened to pop upon your page after reading your comment to Momma's desires and pacifiers. I think it would be a life time experience to travel around Europe, and study abroad. Awesome! I look forward to checking out your page and seeing some of Europe.

chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com