Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Rainy Days

via

This week is Semana Santa, or Holy Week, here in Spain. The week before Easter all the schools are out for holidays and most business people take holidays from Wednesday or Thursday on. Which means that my classes for the rest of the week are cancelled. A lot of people take advantage of this time off to travel out of Spain, but I'll be spending it here in Madrid. Unfortunately it's been raining! Not as bad of rain as I had to put up with in Sacramento, but I have to walk everywhere here so it's a bit more inconvenient. I shouldn't complain too much, Madrid needs the rain, and I can't wait to see how this rain helps with the blooming of all the flowers, but having all this free time and not being able to enjoy it outdoors is a bit of a bummer. I've been spending most of this week inside reading and catching up on TV shows. Hopefully I'll get around to putting up my pictures from Amsterdam!

2 comments:

Cara said...

or we could just play draw something all week...

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.