Monday, April 30, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers...

Hopefully! It's been gloomy and rainy for the past few weeks but I have a feeling that as soon as the rain passes it'll be amazing here. We're on holiday again (Spain really knows how to live) and I don't have classes til Thursday. I'm staying here in Madrid but planning on visiting some museums and doing other touristy things I haven't done yet.

I took these photos a few weeks ago around my neighborhood, I really love where I'm living. There are so many plazas with adorable terrazas (terraces) that are perfect for grabbing a quick coffee and catching up with friends.

my building

plaza next to my apartment


park just up the street

playing bocci ball

1 comment:

Cara said...

ooo I love the pictures! I could sit out there in the sun and read all day...