Thursday, April 5, 2012

Amsterdam

The last stop of our trip was Amsterdam, and I have to say, I was the most excited for Amsterdam. I've only heard great things about the city, and there's really nothing that compares to bikes and beer. We got into Centraal around 8pm, so we didn't do much our first night. The next morning we rented bikes and set out for the Van Gogh Museum. After a few hours of wandering through the museum we just rode our bikes up and down all the cute little streets.

my super touristy bike




The day ended with lots of food and wonderful Dutch, Belgian, and German beer. I could definitely live here.

ps- I didn't take many pictures in Amsterdam unfortunately. Since we were riding bikes everywhere it was a bit dangerous to just snap pictures of everything. 

1 comment:

Cara said...

so cute! you look so eurpoean on that red bike.