Monday, March 19, 2012

Home Sweet Home (part two)

I moved last Tuesday, but I'm still in the same neighborhood. I realized that I'd made a very stupid impulsive decision with the last place I chose (but that's what living in hostels for 5 weeks will do to you), and kept looking at other places since I hadn't given any long term commitment. I'm now living in a much, much nicer flat with 2 girls closer to my age. I'm on the 3rd floor and have a big beautiful window (which is shockingly a luxury in Madrid). It's a perfect place and I absolutely love it!

my tiny little bed. just like living in the dorms again :)

desk. and more shelving than i would ever need

glorious window. fresh air. sunlight 

bookcase and more shelving

wardrobe

my clothes dryer

I promise I'll put up the rest of my pictures from my trip this week!

1 comment:

Cara said...

whaaaaa you never told me you moved again?!?! its like i don't know you at ALL!