Monday, February 27, 2012

HipstaMadrid

Even though I have a fabulous camera courtesy of my fabulous besties, I still find myself out and about with only my iPhone quite a bit. The one good thing about that is that I can take super artsy looking photos that make me look like a really great photographer :)

Tonight I'm packing my bags for a little trip. I'm headed to Barcelona, Paris, and Amsterdam. I'll be gone til next Thursday, so there will be some blog silence... sorry! The chilly weather in Paris and Amsterdam does not sound appealing, but I'm looking forward to seeing the sights and getting a little break from Madrid as I've been feeling really overwhelmed lately.

Enjoy these hipsta shots of beautiful Madrid:



Calle Gran Via 


I can't get enough of this place 
plaza near my flat

front door 


1 comment:

Cara said...

have an amazing time!!! i'm sitting in my office, so jealous of you right now. i'm still so proud of you for doing this and i hope you are taking it all in still and loving it. miss you and tell B hi and have a great time traveling! take more pictures. with your camera. thats what its for :) be safe! xoxo