Friday, October 19, 2012

word.


reading my first book in Spanish... i think it was written for 7 year olds 

All I have to say is TGIF! Seriously, this week has been sooooo looooooong.  Yesterday I left my house at 8am and didn't get home til 11pm. Thankfully it's Friday, I'm done with classes for the week, and there's a lot of fun things going on this weekend. Even though I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I still managed to make some time for my Spanish education.


new words/phrases
1- piripi = tipsy or merry
2- siesta de carnero = literally means "ram nap" and is used when you take a siesta before lunch time... which I did last week 
3- un montón de... = a heap or pile of..., lots of something
4- pelota = lots of meanings, but is the word for someone who is a suck up. El es el pelota de la clase

I've learned more than this in the last two weeks, I just keep forgetting to write them down. Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Nicole Marie said...

hahahh i love the pelota one! totes using that!