Monday, October 1, 2012

weekend recap

On Friday night we threw my Canadian roommate a little going-away party. She's just moving apartments, but it was a big deal as she;s lived in my flat for 2 years! In honor of her, we deemed it a Canadian Tuxedo party complete with a Canadian playlist and Canadian stickers. We served Mexican appetizers and an Italian pasta salad (compliments of me and the new Italian roommate). The highlight of the night was probably when the people who live above us stopped by on their way out and were greeted by 20 people wearing denim on denim, looking silly, but not silly enough that they knew it was a theme party. They just thought we had bad fashion sense! I only have one photo to show for the whole night, I'm sorry! Just use your imagination :)

see what i mean? it's not really clear that it was theme party...
I then spent most of Saturday recovering from Friday and yesterday I took advantage of the beautiful weather by helping Katie move and ended the evening with caƱas and bocadillas with a friend!

No comments: