Thursday, July 25, 2013

Checking In

Hello hello! Yes, yes, I realize I haven't posted in months, and I really don't have an excuse except that I was being lazy and not really doing anything cool. Not that the doing anything cool part has changed, but I'm living the life of luxury right now (staying at my grandparents' house) and I really don't have the excuse of being busy so I think it's time to revive this blog. As my dear grandpa likes to say "you haven't sent any blogs lately!" Bless his heart, he still doesn't quite grasp how the internet works (love ya Peep, I know you'll read this!). I'm going to be giving this bad boy a face-lift as well as catch you all up on my life as of late. Hopefully I still have a few people reading it out there!

thumbs up for blogging! taken after the Madrid half-marathon



No comments: