Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

I had to be at work at 8 am this morning, but for all my friends and family across the pond, I hope you all have had a safe and fun-filled Memorial Day weekend! This weekend always means bbq's, beer, and kicks off the summer, but let's not forget the real reason we celebrate Memorial Day. A big thank you to all who have served or are serving in the US Armed Forces!

This Memorial Day weekend was bitter sweet for me, as I missed our annual Lake Tahoe weekend. But luckily I was able to skype with my besties yesterday and it was just almost like I was there. I miss you guys so much! Here are some highlights from the last 2 trips. Looking at old pictures really helps me when the homesickness starts to hit.

2010

pam hewitt's 

awkward family photo

bffs for like

2011 

snowing. in may

boys will be boys

it's snowing!

In 2010 we had amazing weather and then in 2011 in snowed the first night we were there! It sounds like this year they had snow at the beginning and then the sun came out. Wish I was there!

No comments: